Friday, March 6, 2009

February whirlwind

So it has been a long time since I have posted. It is not because I have had nothing to write, but because February was a very busy month.

Today I am going to populate my blog with a few of the thoughts that have flooded my mind throughout February.

A lot of my time has been committed to an event that I am organizing as chair. I designed a website which is just about to go live. You should check it out, there is a cute video spoof that our students made just for the event, along with other useful info.

I would like to extend my congrats to Mark and Sarah on your wedding! It was a wonderful day, thank you for allowing us to be a part of it.



Finally, at the end of the month we got a puppy!!! George is a five month old French Bulldog, he is healthy and full of love.


Alright, so that was February at a glance. Stay tuned for more about what's on my mind.

d.

No comments:

Post a Comment