Thursday, January 29, 2009

Lost

Well Lost fans, how are your stomachs feeling after this five year roller coaster ride?

I know last night's episode had me out of my seat gasping for air a couple of times. It seems like only yesterday when I was worrying about the simple things: the smoke monster, the hatch, love triangles...the usual.

They have stepped it up a notch this season. It is crazy, just as some questions are being answered even more are being asked. Theories are evolving, character connections are becoming increasingly complex and time-travel anyone?

My mind is stuck on spin cycle. Did Desmond watch his own son Charlie pass away without even knowing it. If Charlie didn't die to save Des and reunite him with Penny would Charlie even be born. Or did Desmond just name his new son Charlie in honour of Pace, how boring would that be?

...I just gave myself a nose bleed thinking about how that even works!

All I can say is WOW.

d.

No comments:

Post a Comment